FC4 crashes during install

Fedora List:

I have a P4 3GHZ machine that uses PCI-X video card (Nvidia 6200). When I boot the Fedora Core 4 CD1, I
come upt the boot screen prompt and the Fedora graphic is missing. I push enter and it starts to load and
then I get a kernel panic with something to the effect that the kernel could not sync. I have tried issuing
the linux text, linux --noprobe with the same results.

I know my cds are good because I have used them on 2 different machines (non-nvidia) and the install
works perfectly. Any suggestions on how to get FC4 installed on this P4?

Bruce Embrey