Re: X libraries, ssh

Dan Track wrote:

What X libraries do I need installed on a remote client to allow X forwarding through ssh. I don't want to run X and I just need the minimal number of X libraries needed on FC 3.

If you intend to run an X application on a remote host and forward it back to your local display through ssh, then you'd need all of the libraries that the application uses in addition to xauth. When you install the application's rpm, it should tell you what libraries it needs. If you use yum or up2date, it should pull in the dependencies automatically, and the application should be ready to use immediately.