FC4 various crashs after wxWidgets, GDK+ or wine

Hello guys, please allow me to introduce myself,
I'm a man of waste and taste...
and now I use linux : )

I installed FC4 yeasterday ( its my first linux )  i'm lovin it...
just have some trouble:

PROBLEM
gnome-panel, nautilus , and other stuff are crashing everytime!!
when I scrool my ADD something to the panel.. CRASH....
try to open my camera files .. nautilus CRASH

LAST PROGRAMS
i think it is this:
i was trying to install xMule...but, xMule needs
wxWidgets .(not the last version).. so I installed it, but, it need gdk+
so, I installed gdk + (from a FC4 .rpm)
then I made something like this
/.configure
make
make install
and installed wine too...
when I restarted the PC, the problems started.

Please help me ! i'm absolutely noob !!
but I can learn fast, thus stop boring u guys....

--
. m a r c o s    a u g u s t o  ;