From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Andy Pieters
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:56 AM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Setup Bind

 Hi all

Our provider frequently has these dns server problems.  The connection still

works but all DNS servers are down.

So we want to have our own DNS server that caches the domain names.  When it

doesn't find it in his own cache, let him go ask the provider's.

I have put a FC station asside for that and BIND v9 is installed.

I want to let it listen only on eth1 (LAN), and do lookups on eth0 (WAN).
In
case you need to know, eth0, and eth1 are both on the same subnet, see
http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/ee/network.png for details. (the new server for
bind will be connected the same way as the other server

Anyone know how to do this?

Kind regards

Andy
--