Re: Using FC3: four outstanding problems and a search suggestion

>Has anybody (reliably) found the
>switch or entry route that'll allow progress to completion?

Here is a step by step on how to upgrade fedora using only yum.

fergus wrote:
<snip>
After lots of years using Linux and literally being in love with Mandrake
9.2 I finally got fed up with its inherent lacks and weaknesses (and
Has anybody (reliably) found the
switch or entry route that'll allow progress to completion? I really don't
want to make 4 CDs, but will if I have to.

Finally, just to add a suggestion to those already offered for good search
strategies: I get good results from Google when the target string in full is
"site:redhat.com/archives/fedora-list" followed by the target word/ phrase.
Seems to find even very recent additions to the archives.

Thanks again.

Fergus