Working /etc/sysconfig/rhn/source File

My /etc/sysconfig/rhn/source file appears to be short a few lines from the FC4 setup. Would someone mind listing a working version? Could save allot of guess work and would be very much appreciated.

I have the same request for a working /etc/apt/source.list. My file did not get populated as it was in the past. I am assuming that is where synaptic gets it's initial list of repositories.

Thanks
Norm