Re: How to stop file browsing creating new folders?

Ben Steeves wrote:

On 6/19/05, Jim Cornette <fc-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that this feature rates with turning off updatedb, but it is the
direction that FC has chosen for defaults.

FC didn't choose this default, GNOME did. FC simply doesn't change it.

It used to be harder to change the behavior back to a sane setting. You used to have to use the configuration editor to even change the option and the option was not there in FC tests and maybe FC4, which caused a lot of discussions and emotional outbursts.

I'll file a bug upstream to see if the default behavior can be changed.

Thanks for the info, I thought that it was initialized as default on the distribution level.

Jim

--
All new:
	Parts not interchangeable with previous model.