Re: Web Dav compile for apache 2

Am Mo, den 20.06.2005 schrieb Tim Holmes um 15:55:

> A couple weeks ago, my assistant rebuilt our webserver, compiling from
> source, unfortunately when he did it, I forgot to tell him to include
> the DAV module, which I need for the Mozilla calendar.  He is far better
> at compiling from source than I am, and I need to get this working (he
> is not available for about 8 weeks now).  I was wondering if someone
> could provide me a with the location of a cookbook procedure for getting
> it installed and running -- I know how to set it up for mozilla once its
> compiled and installed. I am in general familiar with building stuff
> from source, I'm just a little scared of this particular one, because I
> don't want to kill the webserver as it is our frontline box.

> TIM

Why at all a custom Apache build from sources?
Anyway, have a look at

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/httpd/FC-4/httpd.spec?rev=1.70&view=markup

to see how Apache2 (httpd) for FC4 is compiled.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 16:25:45 up 27 days, 15:03, load average: 0.19, 0.26, 0.26