RE: corrupt fc4 disks

> I have downloaded fc4 images a couple times, and each time when I do the
> check of the image, the message is it is corrupt; does anyone know what
> I am doing wrong?

You don't mention which check, even though it is nonsensical I'm going to
assume you mean the media check that you can do as part of the install.

If that is failing... join the club. (There have been innumerable posts on
this issue, you can even look here for a possible solution:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/#mediacheck)

What you should do is check the sha1 sums, if they verify you can stop
downloading it again and again because it isn't a file transfer problem that
is going to be fixed by downloading the image again.

--
Anduin Withers