kernel FC4 bluetooth module incompatible with usb bluetooth was: Re: some weird in FC4

On 6/18/05, Lewi Kristianto <ichtus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> but why there is no "send to bluetooth in right click in nautilus"
> any missing packages or setting, bluetooth services running OK,
> but still can't send any files to my n6230

trying with same configuration with FC3 of mine,
no succed, just curious, boot with latest FC3 kernel
2.6.11-1.27_FC3_cubbi3_swsusp2
in FC4 fresh install, my usb bluetooth run just fine
is it need to filling in the bugzilla.redhat.com?

and looking at gnome-bluetooth-libs package, it's installed
but no entry in nautilus for "send to bluetooth"

> and in openoffice-1.9.m104, try iiim to input method others than english,
> in openoffice toolbar, View->Input Method Status is in grey status
> (can't be clicked)
solved, after login with a specific language, just pressing Ctrl+Shift
input method gui appeared

--
ichtus
Lewi Supranata .K