Re: system-logviewer?

Ian Laurie wrote:

> The one thing I noticed that was missing is system-logviewer. I > don't know what package that was in in FC3 but I always found it > handy. I can't find it in FC4. Is it gone or am I not looking in > the right place?

Check your menu "System Tools" -> "System Logs"

I'm missing it also, and its not in "System Tools".

Do you know which rpm package the utility is in?

Ian

It isn't included with FC4. From discussions on other lists related to fedora, it is broken and only one person maintains the utility. The system-logviewer from FC3 works somewhat with FC4. If the "breakage" is security related or functionality related is not known by me.

Jim

-- Prototype designs always work. -- Don Vonada