Recommended Dual Head AGP card for FC4?

I've got problems with my current Matrox P650 AGP dual
head card  (even for single monitor support without
their proprietary drivers) and want to try to get
an AGP card that is well supported out of the box for
dual head with FC4. Preferrably the card should have
DVI connections for both monitors. This does not have
to be a fast card as I do not do gaming but I'm
looking for something that out of the box I can easily
get FC4 working on both monitors. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com