RE: FC4 - Firewall/Router

Thanks y'all or the help!

Yes, we have our reasons for the extra security.

This network is behind another that has internet access via wireless. Because of the wireless I
wanted a little extra precaution to keep the business net safe from prying eyes. As for learning
experience? Yes, that's what started it. Business net now has firewall (FC4), Two dual PII 300
boxes as redundant server1 and server2 (FC3/4), one render station (Suse9.3), and one Apple
PowerMac Dual 1.8GHz G5.

God Bless,

GregS <><
gswallow@xxxxxxxxxx