Problem with samba shares from FC4

I am trying to share a directory using samba under FC4. This used to
work with FC3 but with FC4 I keep getting messages in the samba logfile
saying that the directory does not exist, but of course it really does.

This is probably because of the tighter security from SELinux. How can
this be fixed?

from my smb.conf:
[tv]
        comment = tv series depo