Re: [Fwd: Fedora 4 on USB hard disk, GRUB PROBLEM;]

mirco scaramucci wrote:

> Hello there all.
> Here I am with another silly question that's buggin me.
> I am planning today to install fedora core 4 on my usb external hard
disk alongside Windows Xp.
> I have already tried this process but with partially successfull
results as FEDORA 4/anaconda recognized properly the usb hard disk and
offered to install on such hard disk.
> What puzzled me was the GRUB configuration.
> As I have always installed fedora on a secondary internal hard disk, I
chose to install GRUB on the MBR.
> The installation completed succesuflly but at reboot NO GRUB therefore
no Fedora.
> QUESTION?
> WHAT SETTINGS SHOULD I SELECT IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO HAVE GRUB
INSTALLED PROPERLY AND THEREFORE OBTAIN THE SELECTION OF OPERTING
SYSTEMS AT BOOT?

> THANK YOU.
>
> MIRCO

What is your BIOS boot settings?