FC4 'find' command is finding wrong hard link count

Title: Message
Has anyone determined what this problem is yet?
I don't want my system to blow up because of a /proc filesystem problem.

[root@...~]# find / -name dodo -print
find: WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /proc: this may be a bug in your filesystem driver.Automatically turning on find's -noleaf option. Earlier results may have failed to include directories that should have been searched.
/home/me/dodo

The WARNING seems to indicate a problem with /proc rather than the find command.

Onward!  Tom