Re: FC4 and YUM

Truls Gulbrandsen wrote:
please, can someone tell me; is the following yum.conf also good for FC4?

http://www.fedorafaq.org/samples/yum.conf

Don't know (probably yes, when all the repos have been built for FC4), but I would hope that the fedorafaq.org people would advise people to use separate .repo files for each repo rather than one huge, ungainly yum.conf file when they come to produce the FC4 version of the FAQ.

Paul.