Re: Problems making commi

My post addressed only the "missing qt" issue.

ok, understood...

Andy actually went to the
trouble of building commi and checking what the actual dependencies
were. So it's best to follow his advice on this.

trying my best there..

The Qt libraries you
tried compiling yourself in /usr/local are not needed because you have
the official Fedora Qt libraries installed.

yes, that is the confusing thing, because, if I do a whereis or which for qt, it only gives /usr/local/qt...this is after installing qt-dev..usr/lib/qt-3.3 is there, though...yum install kde-libs-devel gives,

No Match for argument kde-libs-devel
Nothing to do
[root@localhost bin]#

So I would suggest just
deleting any of the Qt stuff still lying around in /usr/local.

yes, will do exactly that, Paul.

Paul.

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.