Some question about using xinetd under fedora

Dear fedora users,

I've got a strange problem when using xinetd as my super server in fedora.
First of all, I'm sure that the server starts correctly.
I'm trying to send file to the client.
The server is written in c socket and we define our own protocol under tcp.
Most time the client fails to get the file and shows the "connection reset by peer" problem.
But occasionally, we can get the file correctly without problem.
I wonder if someone has ever met such problem and can give some valuable hints.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Kun