Re: Default quota?

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

How do I set a default quota value on a system such that when adding new users, it automatically applies those values to that account? Right now I have to run edquota on each new user added to set those values. (Only running usrquota, no grpquota.)

from the man pages of edquota :
-p protoname
Duplicate the quotas of the prototypical user specified for each
user specified. This is the normal mechanism used to initialize
quotas for groups of users.

This is probably your best bet, create user which you'd like others to be like, and then just use this to replicate quota's.

Regards,

Sean