Re: FC4 & ndiswrapper

Josh Coffman did not obey the rules and top-posted:
I think mine is the BCM94306. I'd liked to think that
the problem was my nix ignorance and not the
card/driver.

Did you try wep?

--- Jan Visser <jan.visser@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

Care to submit a link to that thread?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=111817984905978&w=2

Any ideas why they'd force that? That means anyone
wanting to use a wrapped win driver would need a
custom kernel to allow 8k stacks.

Some Winblow NIC drivers do work with 4K stacks.

For example, my SMC

Wireless NIC works flawlessly with Fedora kernels

with 4K stacks and

Ndiswrapper.

My Broadcom BCM4306 did work too on FC3 with 4K
stacks so I guess it will work in FC4 too...