Re: running DVD on linux

Kam Leo wrote:
On 6/12/05, Globe Trotter <itsme_410@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I just got a How-To as a DVD. Never having played this before, I am curious as
to how one uses it, and especially on Linux. Any suggestions?

Many thanks and best wishes

I would recommend using two computers.  One to play the DVD while you
perform the lessons on the other.

I would open a mplayer window to run the DVD and then work in another window or virtual screen (if you have them setup). I regularly do this.

Pause the DVD when you want to do the work.

-- Robin Laing