Re: Supertux...yes that's right.

Steve & Julie Croteau wrote:

Their favorite game SUPERTUX isn't included with FC3.....sorry.

On Saturday 11 June 2005 12:35 pm, Steve & Julie Croteau wrote:

OK, this is serious stuff, a matter of life or death....mine. The kids
weren't too thrilled about the change to FC3 from SuSE 9.2. I sure was but
that's a different story. Their favorite game SUPERTUX is included in FC3.
I've tried installing the FC2 and an ASP (I don't know what that means)
versions but haven't had any luck. Does someone have an FC3 rpm? And, how
do I uninstall both of the previous failed attempts? You'll be a hero!!
Thanks, Steve.

I can see it in http://fedoraproject.org/extras/3/i386/repodata/repoview/Amusements.Games.group.html
Take a look at the instructions for enabling Fedora Extras repository here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingExtras
After you enable it, run "yum install supertux" as root user

regards
Rahul

Ps: Fedora Extras repository will be enabled by default in Fedora Core 4 and above