Upgrade from RH9 to FC3 or FC4

    Hi,
    I have an old machine running as a firewall. It's basically an RH9 installation with some custom-made packages (kernel, openssh, few others). If I revert my system to standard RH9 is it possible to upgrade it to FC3 or FC4? Is this upgrade possible without a CD (for example boot-floppy + NFS or FTP server)?
    My main reason for the intention to upgrade is the fear of rootkits. AFAIK FC3 and its targeted SELinux policy gives the feeling of safety regarding rootkits and other privilege escalation vulnerabilities.
    Thanks,
    Botond