Re: OT: Restoring partition information [solved]

Duncan Lithgow wrote:

Thank you!

-Mathias

You're welcome - please keep replies on this list.

Duncan

Yea, I made a pretty little mess with this last night. Unfortunately, I'm re-installing onto another HDD at the moment, but sitll wish to retrieve my old data which is on hdb. I've been toying around with gpart, and it seems to be pretty neat. I'll take a look at this recommended software, as well.

Thanks
-dant