Re: Setting up bugzilla: cgi not interpretted

can you send us you, what have you written in you /etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf and in the
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file.

I have running bugzilla. Here are my config files.
perl.conf:
the only active line is
httpd.conf:
<Directory /var/www/html/bugzilla>
  AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
  Options +Indexes +ExecCGI
  DirectoryIndex index.cgi
  AllowOverride Limit
  AddType application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml .xul
  AddType application/rdf+xml .rdf
</Directory>