Re: Fonts messed with new "freetype" upgrade

Kazutoshi Morioka wrote, On 06/02/2005 03:13 AM:
It's a new freetype package from DAG's repository.
Please report to freshrpms mailing list:
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/

Yes, this thread reports the same problem:
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2005-June/013127.html
and suggests going back to old (original FC3) version until the problem is resolved. Have to install the original freetype-devel (first) and then the main freetype rpm's from CD using "rpm -Uvh --oldversion rpmfilename" Dag and others also recommend excluding the freetype and freetype-devel until the problem is resolved. Thanks for pointing me to this. Fonts now "good" again!