Problem with Latex2Html and kdvi

1.) When I try to run latex2html on a simple document it fails. The problem seems to be somewhere in the pstoimg script, which fails with a "bad file descriptor" error on my FC4_test3_x86_64 box. On another FC3 box (x_86) it fails with a segfault. Without wanting to flame: it runs perfectly on a Suse box!

2.) Compiling of Latex documents is successfull. Viewing them in KDVI gives (on the FC4_test3 box):

File corruption! KDVI had trouble interpreting your DVI file. Most likely this means that the DVI file is broken.
The DVI code set a character of an unknown font.

The same doc compiles and views correctly on the FC3 box.

Any comments on these two problems?