Need help in Squid

Dear All

I am running Fedora box with Squid, I need to restrict some user to use web site.

Example I wan to stop all web site except one.

Means users can use only www.abc.net and other all deny, could you please tell me how can I do this job?

Best Regards
Imran S. Mahmood

MIS Senior System Administrator

Tel: +966 (1) 4790345 ext. # 3434

Direct:  4796457

This message and any attachments (the 'message') is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited, except with formal approval. The Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message. Orbit (and its subsidiaries) shall therefore not be liable for the message, if modified. Orbit accepts no liability for any damage caused by any error or virus transmitted by this email.