Re: Reinstalling windows on a dual boot system (V P)

Thanks guys..
I think i will try the option of using disk 1 of fedora installation this weekend...seems easiest to me. :)
sid
PS: i am using thunderbird mail client..and have subscribed to fedora-list digest...so i get mails in bundled form..i cannot reply to a particular mail..so i wrote a new mail and copied the topic and contents from the mail i wanted to reply to..i hope this mail goes into the same thread..(should do unless information is read from mail header and not just topic..)

Subject: Re: Reinstalling windows on a dual boot system From: V P <list307@xxxxxxxxx> Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:14:08 +0530 To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

To:
For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>