Re: MyOSS Magazine - Edition 2 Available Now

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 8:09 pm, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to announce that MyOSS Magazine - Edition 2 (Oh My Gosh!
> It's Edition 2) is now officially hitting the street. This is a
> community driven project which aims to publish monthly.
> (Sorry if this is considered as spam).

Ow Mun: I appreciate the notification, There's some interesting stuff, there.
I want to give you one heads up. Your .pdf is not very printable - I mean, it
prints, but it took nearly 3 hours to print 36 pages on a HP8000. I've seen
this before with certain .pdf's, some refusing to print at all. I've never
taken the time to find out the cause - I've suspected graphics that stretched
the capabilities of the standard because this usually happens on
graphics-intensive publications.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA