Re: making a custom fedora distro...

Oisin Mulvihill wrote:
I currently use fedora core three in combination with kickstart
to produce and automated install. I would like to reduce the
amount of cd's I need to do this. I like to make a single CD
with just the packages I need. I'm not sure how to go about
doing this. I've searched around the fedora site and done some
searching with google, without much luck.

Any suggestions?

Try here:

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

Paul.