Re: usb printer - how to make work

kate wrote:
How do I get an HP812C printer to work via USB on FC3
box, please?

scenario
FC3 box working as print server, and will be used by
other FC3 boxes, and WIN-XP_Pro box. I should like it
all to work IPP, not Samba share.

I do recall reading a Fedora posting describing
usb/dev/lp0 and making a symbolic link; but the search
results that I have got so far don't find that
posting, or anything else relevant.

Any assistance appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Kate