Re: Creating a cluster

i think u can try to use MPICH.u can google it and the first result is it's homepage.

On 5/30/05, Jonathan Underwood < j.underwood@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mathias Gibbens wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Is there a way to create a cluster so that you can spread one
> process across many computers, thus creating something like one
> super processor, and not many single processors? Thanks,
>
> -Mathias
>
> There's More Than One Way To Do It
> http://www.perl.org
>
> http://www.hopechristianacademy.org

www.openmosix.org - openMosix will migrate multiple tasks and allow load
balancing across a cluster.

To spread ONE task across multiple nodes, you need to write it
specifically to do this, using eg. PVM or MPI (I prefer the latter - see:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/pvm/pvm_home.html

Jonathan