Re: screen grab that snaps the mouse pointer

On Mon May 30 2005 12:10 am, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-29-05 at 17:11 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> > Scot: I know I can do that. I was hoping there was a way to not have to.
> > I'm helping on a rewrite of a manual that has over 150 screen grabs in
> > it, and it would be very nice if this could be done at once, as opposed
> > to the extra step.
>
> I believe the answer to your prayers is this little gem:
>
> http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Ranbir: Thanks! This is a gem. I've used Captivate in Windows which is a very
expensive Macromedia product. This seems to do a better job with the
capturing and commenting. If they add audio this good be an excellent
alternative.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA