OT: postgresql 8 for RH9 / RHE 3

Does any have an RPM for postgresql 8 and pgadmin3 for RHE v3 or know where I can get the RPM's for RH9?  The comiling of all the supporting software was getting to be more than I wanted to do.  I have looked all over and found most of the links on PostgeSQL's web site were pointing to pages that no longer exists.

Thank you,
  Jamie