To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: Sendmail host name lookup failure

Have you looked in the /var/log/maillog or /var/log/messages for
additional information. This could also be a DNS issue, where the Yahoo
mailserver attempts to perform a reverse lookup of the sending server.
The other thing that you may want to do is use your ISP's mailserver as
a "smart relay". This would require modifying your /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
file.

Marcus O.