Re: Email Password reminder

Kiwi-Hawk wrote:
> Is there a reason I can't get a reminder email to the email address I
> collect this group from.
>
> I need to turn of this group and I can't get into do so or get a
> password reminder

Chances are that it's being forwarded from another account. Take a look
at the "Received" headers of this e-mail. Hopefully, you'll notice
something like this:
        for fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx id 1DLC1o-00069t-7C;
        Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:25:28 +0000

which will tell you the e-mail address that is subscribed.

Otherwise, take a look at the computers through which it passed, and see
if you have an account on any of them.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "Does exactly what it says on the tin." ...
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | I've got a tin at home: it says "Open other end".