Re: [OT] difference of Scripting and programming

Guys,

The way I see it is:

a script is file with code that hasn't been compiled, its is compiled
during run time, for example web php and perl code are examples of
scripting.

A program is one that has been compiled and run as a compiled binary.

Hope this helps

Shaz