RE: Fedora Core 3 x86_64 Install

Well, I'm screwed on this one, because the BIOS gives me no control over the
on-board video.  There are no AGP listings other than AGP OverVoltage
Control under Advanced BIOS Features.

> I had a similar problem using a Radeon 9200 on an A8V; graphic mode
> would cause problems when the AGP mode was automatically set by the
> BIOS. 4x works like a charm :P

If you have any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.  It doesn't make sense
to me that the x86_32 bit version works fine with my video hardware and the
x86_64 doesn't recognize my monitor and bombs on starting x-server.

For now I will install in text mode, and make an attempt to configure the
display.