Re: Load balanced, failover internet connections

Are you referring to having highly-available network access to your single FC2/3 box?

I suppose in that case you should at least be looking at having at least two network links to two different network switches in the same logical network, and have both ports run together as a bridge.

Regards,

.lzs
--
Lai Zit Seng