force quit

Open Office Writer crashed while performing a Table, column, size
adjust.  Usually, in KDE over FC3, I get an 'Application stopped
responding, do you want to quit message'.  That didn't happen this time.
Where (in KDE) could I go to terminate an application?

FC3 / KDE is otherwise well behaved, am sending this in Evolution, other
windows responding nicely.  Thanks in advance for the help.      Sam