how to change irq for a pci card

Hi,

I'm often getting the "IRQ: IVTV_IRQ_DEC_DMA_ERR" error and computer
locking up from a PVR-500MCE card.  By searching the mailing list
archive, I found that someone was suggesting to ensure each tuner card
get a unique IRQ number.  I did an lspci and found the PVR-500 is
sharing IRQ with other devices.  I tried to locate the options for
changing IRQ in the BIOS but didn't find one.  I'm using a Pundit-R.

I'm wondering whether there is a way to assign specific IRQ?

Thanks,

Xiaotian