Yum Dependency Hell

I installed amarok via yum earlier today, then discovered that it would not
play MP3 files.  I did some research and found that I needed
kdemultimedia-extras to play MP3s.  Unfortunately, executing yum install
kdemultimedia-extras gives me a ton of dependencies that are not satisfied,
including amarok.  How can Amarok be an unsatisfied dependency when I just
installed it?

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com