Re: Filerunner

On Friday 20 May 2005 10:23, Randy Vice wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Filerunner running on FC3/4?  I've only gotten
> Filerunner to run on FC2 and no luck on FC3.  Yes, I'm a throw back to the
> Amiga era. :)

I used to use it all the time but the switch from RH9 to FC3 put an end to its
functioning for me also.   I've wondered if anyone else was using it.  I have
dabbled with tcl/tk some in the past and was just recently thinking of trying
to see what is up with Filerunner on FC3.  Since you have in an interest in
it also, I'll look into it a bit.  Might be something simple.  I have a few
ideas for enhancements to it too.

I have been using Konqueror as my file manager but find it slower to use than
Filerunner.

paul

--
Paul Almquist