Re: Upgrade process from FC3 to FC4?

You don't need to worry.  When you install FC4, the installer will
detect your previous PC3 installation and ask you if you want to upgrade
or remove the old install and start fresh.  It'll copy over only the
files from the install CDs that are needed to upgrade your installation
from FC3 to FC4.

That answer your question?

Jared