Re: Problem with file corruption on new system, but no error?

Michael D. Setzer II wrote:

I've now deleted all the image files, and now the shutdown -r -F now goes thru without the pausing. Will see if it works tomorrow, but don't know if this is something with the hardware, or with the OS. Except for the lzop checksum, nothing shows an error. Is it something with having more than a few 13GB files.

The partition was setup as default by the FC3, so it has a boot partition, and the reset is one big partition.

Any suggestions on what might be causing the problem, or how to resolve/test various things.

My first thought isn't attractive: dud mobo. 1. Book knoppix and give it a run. 2. Ask your dealer for help.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait