Re: Nasty KVM Problem

Holger Burde wrote:

Hi;

Works with previous kernels. I have 4 boxes connected to this KVM - 2
with current kernel and 2 with earlier ones. The new ones don't work the
other ones still work. In  a earlier case i think i had added acpi=off
to get it working again. this time nothing helps.

All 4 had 2.6.10-1.770_FC3 (thats the last cfg were all worked).
Rebooting to that kernels and the prob is away.

PS strange but true ..

Try rebooting one machine with the kvm swtiched to it all through...

I have a similar situation with a cheap manual push button kvm, however, neither the keyboard nor mouse work if the kvm isn't switched to it on startup.

hb