Re: (no subject)

You can install Fedora over a network without a cd.  You need to copy the contents of the cd's to a directory and make sure there are no permissions problems on those directories (777).   Then you can do an ordinary kickstart install, and you can make that work.

see google.com/linux and search for 'fedora' 'kickstart installation ftp'

sampe site

http://noether.vassar.edu/~myers/linux/kickstart/kick-me.html

Good luck
Marc