ftp/ web server

Hallo!

I am running fc3 with vsftp. This works perfectly well, but I have one problem with some users who tries to access the server. These users are behind a firewall (which I do not control) which blocks connection to ftp-servers.

Does anyone know of a workaround so that users can log on to ftp using the http(s) protocol(s)? Alternatively, is there a web file-manager that allows uploads and downloads suitable for fc3?

Thamks!

Bjorn